Three years in a row? This is starting to become a thing! Check out all the groovy details below to enter into this year’s fan art contest:
- Deadline: October 31 – You’ve got two whole months to submit as much artwork as you can create!
- Starting Categories: Best Creature, Best Character – We’ll start with just two categories, but my hope is to add additional categories as we get more submissions. Possible additional categories include Best Submission from a Young Fan, Best Cosplay, Best Three-Dimensional Submission, Best Depiction of a Story Scene, and Best Submission from a Professional Artist. I also reserve the right to make up additional categories and special prizes as I see fit. Hey, it’s my contest! 🙂
- Prizes: The winners of Best Creature and Best Character will each receive a signed copy of any of my published books and a $5 Amazon gift card – Any additional winners in added categories or special prizes will also receive a $5 Amazon gift card. All accepted submissions will also be displayed on my website and social media channels.
- How to Enter: Submit JPEGs of your artwork to email@example.com with the subject “2021 Fan Art Contest” – You can also send me your artwork via private message on Facebook or Twitter. If your artwork is not already a digital image, please make sure to either scan it (for drawings and paintings) or take a picture of it (for figurines, sculptures, cosplay, etc.).
I’m super excited for this year’s contest! I can’t wait to see what you wonderful fans come up with!
Additional Rules for this Contest:
- All entries must be the original work of the artist.
- Artists may submit as many pieces of art as they want to.
- Please include a brief description with each submission identifying the subject of your artwork. Submissions with no description that are not immediately identifiable as related to my stories will not be considered.
- By submitting to the contest, the artist grants Lindsay Schopfer non-exclusive, ongoing rights to display and/or alter the submitted artwork for promotional purposes.
- Artists under the age of 18 must receive permission from their legal guardian(s) before submitting to this contest.
- Works featuring erotic content, excessive gore, or vulgar imagery will not be accepted.