1. I didn’t like this book, which shouldn’t have surprised me, since I hate this genre.
2. While I haven’t read this book, I did go to school with the author, and he’s a nice guy.
3. The riter couldn’t evn spel.
4. This book is worth reading but not worth buying.
5. My book is better. Buy it at the following link.
6. I bought this novel thinking it was a self-help book. It didn’t help me.
7. If there’s ever a movie made of this book, you should watch it instead.
8. It’s been over ten years since I read this, so I really don’t remember anything about it.
9. The author asked me to write a review. Here it is.
10. This book was awesome! Three stars.
A big shout-out to the wonderful members of my Writers Community:
Christine Herbert, Michele Cacano, Elony, Jessica Mormon, Naltath, and Jo Sal.
If you’d like to learn more about my Writers Community, check out the following link: