1. I’m pretty sure I’ve already read this book.
2. Do you have any books for sale that you didn’t write?
3. I gave your book a one-star rating. My plan is to add stars to keep track of my reading progress. I’ll get started on it as soon as I finish the rest of my reading pile.
4. I wouldn’t want to buy a book and reduce your inventory.
5. Do you mind if I sell some of my books here too? I’ve got a box in my car.
6. I’m going to wait to buy the book until I know whether I won one in the drawing. Oh, the drawing’s over? Well, then I’ll wait to see if I win one at the next launch party.
7. I hope you don’t do a reading.
8. Is your protagonist a 37-year-old female who owns two cats and sells makeover kits and homemade jewelry? No? Then how am I supposed to relate to them?
9. I’m not sure if I want an autograph or not. Do you know what it will do to the resale value?
10. When’s your next book coming out?
A big shout-out to the wonderful members of my Writers Community:
Christine Herbert, Michele Cacano, Jason Jenkins, Jessica Mormann, Naltath, and Jo Sal.
If you’d like to learn more about my Writers Community, check out the following link: