Hello my wonderful fans and friends! Here’s what you need to know about my Fan Community relaunch going on right now:
A list of additional benefits for Fan Community members coming with the relaunch:
- The Archive – in addition to my Short Story Library, I’m going to create an online archive filled with deleted content from published stories, early unpublished works, and other original content that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Regular Online Parties – Held via Zoom, these parties will be opportunities for the fans and I to play games together, share our favorite stories, watch videos and movies together, and just generally have a good time hanging out and being happy.
- First Look at Upcoming YouTube Videos – Community members will have exclusive access to each of my video essays before they are uploaded to my YouTube channel.
- Regularly Signed Books Every One or Three Months – Every one or three months after registering, fans of a specific tier level will receive an autographed, physical copy of any of my books mailed to their provided address, providing them a perfect gift item or just filling out their personal Lindsay Schopfer collection.
Special events to celebrate the relaunch:
- All new community members that sign up between now and April 7 will receive a signed postcard from me featuring one of three pieces of fantastic fan art.
- Each week leading up to the relaunch, I’ll be featuring fan interviews and fan-to-fan chats on my blog and YouTube channel.
- There will be a special, online party for all the members of my Fan Community on April 8th at 7pm Pacific Time. Fans will join me for online games, fun activities, and an exclusive first-look at my upcoming YouTube Video Essay “How Star Trek: The Next Generation Uses Conflict in Storytelling”.
I am so excited to continue to develop this community where my fans and I can enjoy each other’s company and have a safe, fun space for hanging out and being ourselves.
If you haven’t joined my Fan Community yet, it’s the perfect time, so sign-up now, and I’ll see you on April 8th!