1. Get out of bed feet first.
2. Hold the correct end of the fork while eating.
3. Wear more than one article of clothing while driving.
4. Spell your name correctly on the first try.
5. Turn up the volume when a good song is playing.
6. Look at your phone at least once.
7. Say something funny (at least, YOU thought it was funny).
8. Open doors before going through them.
9. Have at least one idle thought an hour while awake.
10. Resolve to get something done tomorrow.
3 Replies to “Ten Easy Things to Check Off Your Daily To-do List”
So much pressure! 😉
I’ll respond to this tomorrow okay?
That’s fine. I’ll reply to your response some time next week. 🙂