We see the standards all the time. Tough Guy as a babysitter, Country Girl in the big city, Regular Joe in high society… But there are so many other scenarios we never seem to see. Here’s just ten of them:
1. Librarian in a gladiatorial tournament.
2. Pirate working as a barista.
3. Ballerina in a rodeo.
4. Nuclear physicist playing ping-pong in the Olympics.
5. Vampire working in a call center.
6. Insult comic as a hostage negotiator.
7. Car mechanic working as a beautician.
8. Dog groomer at an archaeological dig.
9. Professional weightlifter at a spelling bee.
10. Ninja as a massage therapist.
A big shout-out to the wonderful members of my Writers Community:
Christine Herbert, Michele Cacano, Chelsea Mancilla, Jessica Mormann, Naltath, and Jo Sal.
If you’d like to learn more about my Writers Community, check out the following link: