Sometimes we need an extra reason to escape into our writing. Here are ten for you. Leave any additional ones that you can think of in the comments below.
1. Even if you’re having a bad day, you can spend a little time in a world that’s just the way you want it to be.
2. Any amount of exercise is good for your creative muscles.
3. Inspiration strikes more frequently when you’re writing.
4. Any words you get down will bring you closer to a finished story.
5. By pouring yourself into your craft, you can gain perspective and insight into the various victories and tragedies in your own life.
6. Your fans (both current and future) are counting on you.
7. Being published, winning an award, or being on a bestseller list doesn’t make you a writer. Writing makes you a writer.
8. Nobody else will write your story.
9. Your story can make a lasting impact in someone’s life.
10. Because you want to!
A big shout-out to the wonderful members of my Writers Community:
Christine Herbert, Michele Cacano, Elony, Jessica Mormann, Naltath, and Jo Sal.
If you’d like to learn more about my Writers Community, check out the following link: